Slider

Beautiful Baby!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009













So the blog master is back in control. Here are some additional pics that I took over the past couple of days. Just in love with our new little one. I forgot that they came this small, and the nurses kept commenting on how big my baby was. All is well at home. We received 3-4 inches of snow today, what a fun thing to bring a baby home in. It is great for the girls to have something to play in with their dad. Thank you to everyone for the phone calls and love.

8 comments:

Anna M said...

Congratualtions Meredith and Family!! She is beautiful. I am glad everything went well.
Anna Moore

P.S. Ben thought she was a cutie too.

Megan Hauze said...

#1 I can't believe you are wearing "real" clothes home! UGH, I almost hate you! How did you fit into jeans?

#2 Poor Jocelyn's toes. She is going to have issues.

#3 In that first picture Joci looks like Jeff, in his baby pics. Has mom said that?

Grant/Jen Willis Family said...

So sweet! Glad you are home and all is well. Congratulations!
Jen

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Congrats to you and Rob.
Her toe! Oh my...
so cute

Nancy Martin said...

Wow, you look so great Meredith! I read Megan's comments and if those aren't maternity jeans, I will have to kill you! JK I would be happy for you, jealous, but happy.
I just can't wait to meet little Jocelyn. We might have to make a trip down before Easter, we'll see.

Holman Girls said...

To answer some questions:

#1 yes those are maternity jeans!
#2 I am already worried about the toes and the belly button. I have a thing will belly buttons. Hoping that it is an innie. The toes, we will work on straiting :) She gets the beautiful toes from her Grandpa H.

The Kraus House said...

Oh Meredith...Jocelyn is just beautiful. My nephew's toe did that when he was born and thankfully they straightened out as he got older. What a lucky little girl to be sent to such a wonderful family.

Jen said...

She is so beautiful! I love seeing all the pictures of your family. I can hardly wait to see you all again. Michael and I think Jocelyn looks like Meagan.

Contributors

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan