We have a similar scenario at our house. I just have one at home for now and he gets really bored and frustrated with me for cleaning and all the boring adult stuff. What's a mother to do?
Oh my! Such grown up little ladies! Tell them to cut it out...they aren't allowed to grow up since we can't be witnessing it firsthand! Just kiddin'. Miss you guys! Did Rob get the voice mail about our trip thru Panguitch? I spoke with two people who said they knew a Holman who taught Seminary and had an older son almost missionary-age. Is that Rob's brother? Anyway, it was neat to think of you guys while we were there! ((((Hugs!))))
2 comments:
We have a similar scenario at our house. I just have one at home for now and he gets really bored and frustrated with me for cleaning and all the boring adult stuff. What's a mother to do?
Oh my! Such grown up little ladies! Tell them to cut it out...they aren't allowed to grow up since we can't be witnessing it firsthand! Just kiddin'. Miss you guys!
Did Rob get the voice mail about our trip thru Panguitch? I spoke with two people who said they knew a Holman who taught Seminary and had an older son almost missionary-age. Is that Rob's brother? Anyway, it was neat to think of you guys while we were there! ((((Hugs!))))
Post a Comment