Bonner standards
S, 6 lbs. and M, 6 lbs. 15 oz.
They would not want me to tell their weight this year...
I was always told that it would get easier,
it does in some ways
M, no longer cries during the middle of the night....
she now just cries, "every person in the world has a dog, except me!"
Everyone in the stores told me to count my blessings, it goes by so quickly,
and it does except when I am trying to load four girls into the van for church after putting all their hair up and pulling on tights and nylons
and then I look back at the pictures of when they were little and think of how long ago it was and how different it has become
The last 9 years have flown and I'm sure the next 9 will go just as quickly



1 comment:
Wow - happy birthday to your twins!!
Post a Comment