Slider

The Great Pumpkin

Monday, October 27, 2008

We took the family to the pumpkin patch last week and let the girls pick their pumpkins. My garden had a mind of it's own this year almost nothing grew, it killed me to have to pay for pumpkins. So, our requirement was that they kids had to carry the pumpkin to the cart. Madison and Samantha had their pumpkin picked within 15 minutes. Aubrey on the other hand took all the time in the world. We finally had to give her a time limit, that is her little personality to a T. The kids are excited for Halloween, we are continuing with the family theme. This year posing as the three little pigs, along with a mama pig and wolf. It should be lots of fun.



Megan tagged me with "7 Random Facts about me".

1. I hate feet, except little tiny baby feet, I can handle those.
2. I love projects; house, yard, craft, etc. Rob will attest to my love of completing something. There is always an ongoing list at our house.
3. I bite my nails when I am nervous. Samantha does too so we have to pay each other a quarter when we chew a nail.
4. I love to travel!!
5. I have to keep my floors clean.
6. I didn't learn to cook until I got married and now it is one of my favorite hobbies.
7. Laundry day is Monday and I like to have a dinner menu made up for the month.

No comments:

Contributors

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan