Our family has been rearranging rooms the past couple of weeks. Aubrey is moving in with the big girls and her old room will be converted into the baby nursery. I started to do my worrying, what if I decorate this whole room in brown and pink and the baby comes out a boy. Rob reassured me that the ultrasound tech had seen the marking for a girl. I was still anxious and decided to have another ultrasound done at a private company. It was worth the $$ and so much fun for the kids to see their baby sister again. Yes, it is still a girl and the brown and pink can go up. Baby was being stubborn at first, covering her face with her hand and the umbilical cord. Towards the end the tech was finally able to get some good shots, I think she looks adorable.
This was the best profile shot we could get, hand in the way!
Little foot, sticking out
By the end she was protesting all the pushing and movement and let out this little cry
I have to admit, I am a bit surprised you doubted the gender. It's not like Rob has produced any evidence that he is even capable of producing a Y chromosome. I think you did that just as a show of support for him.
She is beautiful, not that she has much choice...just look at her sisters.
How cute! It is nice to make sure you know if its a boy or girl so you can be prepared when the baby gets here. I always like to know too. Have fun decorating!
5 comments:
That is just so sweet. What a cute baby.
What a sweet little one! I'm so glad she's coming to a strong family like yours. Hooray!
wow! that is so cool! its amazing what those 3d ultrasounds can see! I'm so happy for you guys! miss ya!
I have to admit, I am a bit surprised you doubted the gender. It's not like Rob has produced any evidence that he is even capable of producing a Y chromosome. I think you did that just as a show of support for him.
She is beautiful, not that she has much choice...just look at her sisters.
How cute! It is nice to make sure you know if its a boy or girl so you can be prepared when the baby gets here. I always like to know too. Have fun decorating!
Post a Comment