Slider

Deck the Halls

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My tree has been sitting in the living room for the last two weeks. Lights are on, lite up every night and the girls keep asking when we could put on the ornaments. The problem was the tree decor was a little to fancy for my current house decor. I was looking at a blog the other night and found this cute idea with felt. You cute the felt into small circles and stitch together on your sewing machine. I finally made it to Joann's yesterday and spent all last night cutting circles. Aubrey helped my sew the circles today and presto I have a decorated tree. I think that the bright colors go well with the ornaments and give the tree a little more of a primitive look. Most of the ornaments were made by my great grandma and mom, a few I picked up at antique stores.



Our family is enjoying Christmas music on my iPod and have started a little baking this week. Nice and simple but it is fun to continue the traditions.
Aubrey has also loved playing with the playmobile nativity set that Aunt Jenny sent to us last year, thank you aunt jenny she has had so much fun!!


No comments:

Contributors

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan