Slider

Rachel Ray

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So I love Rachel Ray, but last night I feel that I had a one up on her. Rachel Ray loves to cook meals in 30 minutes, start to finish. Last night I did so much more. Here is a Mother's recipe for Slidders (mini burgers) with french fries.

Slidders and Fries:

Hamburger
Feta cheese
Sprinkle of McCormick
4 large potatoes
Olive oil to toss on potatoes
Seasoings
Condiments for slidders (pickles, mustard, fry sauce, onions, lettuce, etc.)

Have hubby combine ingredients for patties, he starts the grill and ask me to watch the potatoes that are in the oven. Meanwhile we just finished up two piano lessons, M & S are working on Valentines, A is making a marker & library track in the t.v. room and baby J is doing the typical 6 p.m. show, fussing. Throw baby J in the sling and do the mommy bounce while carefully slicing onions. Pull potatoes out of the oven and turn, place back in oven. Rinse broccoli and place in pan to steam, mix up fry sauce, help M tape and fold her Valentines, wash lettuce, chop lettuce again carefully because the mommy bounce needs to continue, coral kids to set table, wash up, clean up, turn fries, plate pickles, stir onions, mommy bounce and its time to eat. Bon Appetite, I'm laying down for a nap.

Yield: 6 servings

1 comment:

Bry n Dani Family said...

VERY impressive! You do deserve a nap. Your new little one is so BEAUTIFUL! (As are her sisters). Looks like you're getting used to four quite quickly!

Contributors

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan