Slider

Not so Little

Tuesday, March 10, 2009


My little Aubrey is not so little anymore, especially when compared to the little one in the family. A is going through her own little rebellion, being booted from littlest position. I keep telling myself that it is just a moment and most days it is. There are times when she has an attitude that would put some of my sisters to shame. Also other little things that she knows will drive her mom crazy so let's do it again. Then I take a few pics of her holding Jo and all those moments seem to leave.
I walked out into the yard last week and she proudly exclaimed that she could do the monkey bars, "all by herself." Sure enough she proceeded to go across the bars eight times in a row. I love you doodle.

No comments:

Contributors

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan