Who needs 'Octomom' when you can have an 'Octodog'. Happy April Fools! I made these hotdog creations for dinner last night. They were a hit. Last year I tricked the girls with meatloaf/mashed potato cupcakes. Of course they remembered how much fun those were soI was up to the challenge again this year. After dinner they were treated to homemade "sushi", yumm.

We are ready for a nice warm spring. It has been raining on and off for the last week, let the sunshine down and send the kids out to play.
Jocelyn had her two month check-up today. Her current weight is 13 pounds 3 ounces and 23 1/4 inches long. She is chugging along. While the doctor was checking her back she rolled over and was proud of herself when we all cheered for her.
2 comments:
Cute ideas! My kids love it when I do the Octodog for them also. My mom introduced it to them when she was watching them one time.
What is in the sushi? It looks like tapioca in the middle and fruit roll-ups on the outside maybe?
Way fun! You'll have to post or send me the recipes for those-seriously. My kids would go crazy for those. I'm impressed at how what a fun mommy you still are with a little one-great job!
Post a Comment