
Slider
Visit to the Promised Land
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
I just returned from my annual May pilgrimage to Utah. I usually meet up with my sister and we travel to Provo enjoying "Women's Conference." Definition of women's conference is attending a few classes, purchasing lots of chocolate covered pokoas, buying bags (like we needed any more), attending service night in order to receive tickets to the evening concert and gorging on Cafe Rio. This year we were both other wise committed with little ones. Next year we will be living it up! I wanted to take little Jocelyn to see all the extended family that had not had a chance to hold and goo at her. It was a wonderfully busy trip. I am still trying to settle in here back at home.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Yay, it's always great to visit family. I bet you and Megan had a fun get together anyway. I can't believe she's five! I remember when she was the baby-seems like yesterday we were swimming at Richelle's parents house with the kids. Time flies!
Post a Comment