I secretly drive all the way to Annapolis for a baked potato. Sound weird? I am a baked potato fanatic. While my parents were visiting in the dead of winter a few years back, seems to be the only time they like coming out. We happened across a little potato shop. Once a summer I make the trek back with the kids in tow and I am happy. These are not the typical potatoes with sour cream and chili, no. These potatoes are loaded with lettuce, black beans, corn, salsa, chili lime butter, mango strips and anything else you please. Take me back for more! To justify the drive we walked the shopping strip, admired the house boats, took a tour of our state capital and spent some time playing in the sand at the bay. Join us next summer for a hot potato on a nice summer day.Slider
A Day in Annapolis
Monday, August 10, 2009
I secretly drive all the way to Annapolis for a baked potato. Sound weird? I am a baked potato fanatic. While my parents were visiting in the dead of winter a few years back, seems to be the only time they like coming out. We happened across a little potato shop. Once a summer I make the trek back with the kids in tow and I am happy. These are not the typical potatoes with sour cream and chili, no. These potatoes are loaded with lettuce, black beans, corn, salsa, chili lime butter, mango strips and anything else you please. Take me back for more! To justify the drive we walked the shopping strip, admired the house boats, took a tour of our state capital and spent some time playing in the sand at the bay. Join us next summer for a hot potato on a nice summer day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment