Slider

Baby It's Cold Outside

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Weather man predicted up to two feet of snow today. We don't belive the weather man at our house, in fact we usually belive the opposite of what he says.

I stopped at the grocery store and bought a few dozen eggs, just in case the weatherman was right this time. If I was stuck in the house for a week I wanted to accomplish my Christmas baking.

The family went to the temple last night to see the Christmas lights. As we were enjoying hot cocoa with friends a few flakes started to fall. By the time we were home the white stuff was sticking to the ground. By morning time there was a lot hanging around and it kept coming.



Morning wake up call


Rob checked at 2:00 p.m. and the tally was 15 1/2" and still counting. Final count will come tomorrow. The roads are covered, power still on, plently of eggs and a warm fire. I think I will start baking.

No comments:

Contributors

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan