Slider

Belated

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My girlfriend came over to the house a few weeks after Jo's official birthday. She was able to shoot these adorable pics. You can check out her web-site here http://tiffanykrieger.com/
Jocelyn is growing by leaps and bounds. Life with her gets better everyday. She is a smart, active, crazy little one. She will sit for a few minutes at a time if you have a book to bribe her with, otherwise she is into cuboards, closets, shelves, drawers, plants, etc.







Fun is over, it's time to clean-up, so grateful for wood floors!

2 comments:

Megan Hauze said...

Holy Cow... A-DOR-ABLE!!!! Love em. Ahh it makes me miss you guys SO SO SO much. Wish you lived closer.

Bry n Dani Family said...

So CUTE! I can't believe how big she is getting. What talent your friend has, I wish I lived closer so she could take pics of my kids. I also loved to see the pics from your trip. I am so jealous. What an amazing experience!!! I loved the pics you shared and the info. I learned a lot of new info about the place. Thanks for sharing! Sure miss ya. Take care!

Contributors

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan