Slider

Trying for a boy...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Twice in one week
Random strangers, 1st time walking into CVS a customer exclaimed,
"Lord, how do you handle all those girls?"
"Are you going to try for a boy?"
Why does discussing personal matters with a complete stranger seem o.k. to these random weirdos?
I asked Rob if I had a sign plastered along my face,
"ask me about my reproductive cycle."
I can guarantee this person did not ask the same questions to the Jewish woman walking through Target with her five in tow.
Does anyone have smart one liner I could apply to these comments? Anyone?
"No mam, I left the five boys at home with the dog."

4 comments:

nora said...

you can say we'll have plenty of boys around as soon as these beauties get older !!
LOve your girls -Love Mom

The Kraus House said...

Just wait...the comments will get even better if you DO have a boy!

Then people just make comments that basically make your girls feel bad that they aren't boys...like you would have had 52 girls, if that's what it takes to get a boy.

I always want to tell them, "you know girls are wonderful too...plus they use toliet paper when they pee...that has always grossed me out...even with 2 brothers...yuck!

The girls are convinced they are going to teach Chad to use toliet paper, but I told them, "men bond over gross behaviors women don't understand." :-)

Emily Petty said...

I think your idea for a return comment is great!

Beth Swann said...

I know what you mean...you and I must be talking to the same people, LOL!

Contributors

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan