Tired of sitting on my fanny
Wanted something to look forward to, work on, motivate
Saw the hubs riding a bike and for some reason thought it looked fun...
it is fun in a weird sort of way
There are times that I come home and think,
that wasn't fun and then the next morning I want to get up and do it again
Mind clearing, pedal warrior
66 miles, 3 hours 37 minutes, sore muscles but all worth it
next year, 100 miles??


Wanted something to look forward to, work on, motivate
Saw the hubs riding a bike and for some reason thought it looked fun...
it is fun in a weird sort of way
There are times that I come home and think,
that wasn't fun and then the next morning I want to get up and do it again
Mind clearing, pedal warrior
66 miles, 3 hours 37 minutes, sore muscles but all worth it
next year, 100 miles??


1 comment:
YAHOOOOOO for you!!! I am so excited for you. I just wish we lived closer so next season we could be biking buddies. Miss you!
Post a Comment