Just returned from our yearly trip to "The City"
morning roll call count of taxis, dogs and be-beeps (Jo talk) for police cars

building lego men at the lego store, you were supposed to buy the creations, my girls just enjoyed building and then moving on.
At $3.50 a pop I don't blame them

pose with the dolls before entering doll land mecca, American Girl Doll store
Other memorable moments include being denied access to 6 taxi's due to who knows what? too many kids? We ended up walking the mile to Chinatown for "Chinese ice cream"
the kids jumping in the elevator before reaching the bottom floor
renting a sailboat at the lake in central park
climbing all over Alice in Central Park
remembering I had left my car keys in the hotel room as the bus taking us home was about to pull away, that is memorable



1 comment:
Looks like quite the trip - I love the doll picture. Forgetting your keys...oh no!!
Post a Comment