Slider

Crown Moulding

Friday, January 28, 2011

Kitchen update...budget reflects last weekends shopping spree

We have added crown molding to the top of 2 sets of cabinets. I think it looks fabulous. Up's the look of the kitchen already. I am getting really antsy to start priming and painting. Hopefully contractor Rob can finish the rest of the molding this weekend and I can whip out my paint brush.

Under cabinet lighting is on its way, being sent by a fabulous electrician in Utah. We decided on strip lighting. Saved us over $800 compared to the flex lighting that I was first looking at. We also ordered 100 ft. of rope lighting for above cabinets. Online we were able to find "super" bright, about 4 watts lighter than the rope lighting Home Depot offered. I hope that it will provide the lighting that I am looking for.


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Jess, Andrew and Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess, Andrew and Family said...

I initially was so excited to see your kitchen budget...until I realized that you guys were doing all of the work...no way could we ever do that (especially all of the electrical stuff)! You guys are AMAZING! I can't wait to see the finished project! Seriously, very impressive!
Hope you are all enduring the snow well!

Jen said...

Looks great! I'm so excited for you to have this project done.

Contributors

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan