Rob and I have been trying to carve some regular "family time" into our schedule.
We had a successful day a few weekends ago
They weather held up, besides the cold and we were able to attend the White House garden tours
It was looking iffy the night before, thankfully congress passed the 2010 budget at the final hour and government employees including National Park service were able to work
We enjoyed walking the grounds, looking at the new playset that has been installed and the first ladies vegetable garden. I am sure she pulls the weeds each day



We had a successful day a few weekends ago
They weather held up, besides the cold and we were able to attend the White House garden tours
It was looking iffy the night before, thankfully congress passed the 2010 budget at the final hour and government employees including National Park service were able to work
We enjoyed walking the grounds, looking at the new playset that has been installed and the first ladies vegetable garden. I am sure she pulls the weeds each day



No comments:
Post a Comment