Almost :)
The kitchen is just about done,
finishing up the little things this week...
transition between rooms, putty nail holes, finishing up the bathroom
Just needing my sis to come out and help me w/ the finishing touches






The kitchen is just about done,
finishing up the little things this week...
transition between rooms, putty nail holes, finishing up the bathroom
Just needing my sis to come out and help me w/ the finishing touches






I have decided to wait on the backsplash for now,
still can't decide and the paint is growing on me
3 comments:
I am ooooing and awwwwing. Love it. Might have to wait until NY for some house shopping :(
Before I forget... where did you get those lights?
Home Depot!
Wow, it looks so incredible! I can hardly believe it's the same kitchen! You must LOVE using it. I think the granite going up the wall is fine as the back splash. That's what we had in PA and it worked. Can't wait to see the powder room and the transition into the family room when they're done!
Post a Comment