Busy time of year. Here are the past two weeks worth of activities. I call it POTD

Baby J loves the magnatized kitchen cabinet

Baby J loves the magnatized kitchen cabinet

Girls club sign, "boys out, men welcome" The only male welcome in my girls life right now is their father, I hope it stays that way :) Until they are at least 20

These two did me proud at their first piano recital. Both performed two pieces and let me play the duet w/ them. Aubrey even recorded it on her camera and then deleted it before I could save it. Imgaine their beautiful playing

J has decided to give up the highchair. We wiped it down and put it in the basement. She now sits in a booster seat

I orderded a photo book of our trip last week. J was delighted to look at the pics. A few minutes in she started crying, pointing to the pictures and saying "rides, again!" I didn't know a two year old could be depressed

M decided to pull all their books off the shelf and organize them my theme and size, she makes her mama proud
Memorial Day picninc and hike w/ the Hagedorns. After a week in Disney we missed each other






1 comment:
Jo is looking more and more like Kellie was she was that age. Recorders, Whose going to carry on the tradition and play the clarinet?
Very jealous of anything from any garden.:(
Love the pictures give everyone a big hug!!!!
Post a Comment