I should have posted this three weeks ago...
Rob and I rode the CWC (Civil War Century)
I completed a century, 106 miles to be exact
on a bicycle
It was hard!
It was challenging!
It was rewarding!
It was HARD!
I had been training all summer for this day
This is a before picture, I wasn't so smily after the race

Rob and I rode the CWC (Civil War Century)
I completed a century, 106 miles to be exact
on a bicycle
It was hard!
It was challenging!
It was rewarding!
It was HARD!
I had been training all summer for this day
This is a before picture, I wasn't so smily after the race

1 comment:
HOLY COW!!! I am so impressed! Way to go Meredith! Tom bought me my first road bike this past Spring and I have gone riding with him a few times and a couple times by myself. I need to start taking it more seriously. I would love to accomplish a century one day. Maybe next year. You inspire me!
Post a Comment