M & S turned 10 a few weeks back
10 as is double digits
I remember when they used to look like this...
10 as is double digits
I remember when they used to look like this...
and now they have grown into this...
big, girls
I'm not ready to call them tweens, they still like to pretend play and dress up dolls
I hope they always like to do those things :)
They were thrilled when they received ipods for their birthday gift
they had both asked for money to put into their ipod savings goal,
boy were they surprised :)
I'm not ready to call them tweens, they still like to pretend play and dress up dolls
I hope they always like to do those things :)
They were thrilled when they received ipods for their birthday gift
they had both asked for money to put into their ipod savings goal,
boy were they surprised :)





No comments:
Post a Comment