Slider

Sunday shenanigans

Monday, February 27, 2017

Our church holds a camp for the youth of the ward during the week of Carnival.  Rob and I found ourselves home this week with three less children.  Sure makes things quiet around home and I'm also finding myself making way to much food and missing my big girls. 
Needless to say we have been trying to keep ourselves busy. 

Jo set up a café for the family to order from.  The prices were decent and despite the fruit tasting a little waxy I would visit again

The gorgeous skies of Brasil

Driving around town and saw this bumper sticker beauty.  If you look closely you'll notice its a Utah Utes sticker.  How random and awesome is that

This is what happens when big sisters aren't around to help mama out.  Little one went to the corner of the church parking lot while I was talking with a friend.  She thought it would be fun to make "chocolate milk" with the Brasilian red mud.  Hope she didn't taste test it!

Our in home knitting expect was away so Daddy took it upon himself to teach Jo.  Thanks to YouTube they were able to make decent progress on an American Girl doll scarf.  Etsy shop to come.

1 comment:

Dave Tippets said...

I really enjoy reading your blog! You are making the most of your experience.

Contributors

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan