Slider

Happy Easter Little Critters

Friday, May 12, 2017

After a super busy day of housework, yardwork, Rob just returning from a US trip and softball games we sat the kiddos down and got Easter eggs colored.  I couldn't find coloring kits here and was not ambitious to make my own colors so I picked up some koolaid packs at the store and used those as our colors.  They did a decent job and the girls were just happy to color eggs.  Something we somehow haven't done the past few years.  Sorry Gwen, being the youngest has its perks in other ways.

The best color that came through was the "grape" flavor

Little ones first time coloring eggs
Many moons ago we were hiding eggs in palm leaves and tropical foliage.  Back at it again and I love it

Jo happy to find a kinderegg in her basket and willing to stop just for a moment to have a picture taken

I'm wondering if these big girls will still want me to hide eggs for them when they go away to school?  I'll take it as long as I can

No comments:

Contributors

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan