Every 6 months our church holds a General Conference
It's an opportunity for the general membership to hear from the leaders of our church
It's always held in Salt Lake City, UT for 2 days
Totaling 8 hours of training and teaching (12 hours if you count Women's Conference and Priesthood session)
It's a reboot and recharge for me and hopefully my kids get a little out of it as well
I'm so thankful to live in this time of age that we can watch live via the Internet
If you want to read or listen to any of the talks I've attached the link...
Some of my absolute favorites:
Now on with traditions...Saturday evening I broke out my crepe pan that my parents had sent for my birthday
The girls are I feasted on crepes and all the creations they came up with
Rob was away this weekend so the girls are I enjoyed our fun food time!
"A beloved treat in their native Denmark, ebelskivers are light, puffy pancakes that can be filled with fruit, chocolate, jam or cheese and served for breakfast or as an hors d'oeuvre, dessert or light supper. "
For many years we would have our dear friends over to feast and enjoy this tradition with us
Sadly we moved and they moved and the tradition is not quite the same
We miss the Hagedorn's!!
The kids and I still enjoyed our yummy baby pancakes and then we headed up the road to a friends house to enjoy the Sunday sessions






1 comment:
Congratulations! I love seeing all that you ladies are up to. Miss your faces :)
Miss Perkins
Post a Comment