Slider

March tidbits

Monday, April 9, 2018

Life and tidbits in March...

 An especially heavy mail room day
It's like Christmas for my kids

Love when Dad comes home from the states
this time it was cheese and corn tortillas

Little was pleased as punch to recite the scripture in primary today
I was lucky to be playing the piano that week and got to hear her

My little realized this month that 4 triangles equal a square and I have been shortchanging her a grilled cheese triangle for the past 3 years of her life

A little to much fun with markers 

 Her new favorite hairdo

Lovely bike ride this month until I made the downhill descent and was stung multiple times
Had to pull off the road and make a mud patch until I could get home and remove the stinger :(

  
Breakfast date with this monkey at the French Bakery 

 Love potato people by my little artist

Haven't had to pump my gas since moving here and it's awesome!

 Working on a quilt with my dear friend, it's an awesome project

When the power goes out these two improvise and play by flashlight

Successfully fit my road bike into our little tiny car!

Celebrating Pi day with pizza at Vinny's
Our favorite pizza shop in town

The whole family is together, it's happening less and less and so we had to document

Amazing sunrises this time of year

Big sister so good to let little sister help in the kitchen

Does this only happen in my house
2 chip bags put back with just crumbs
It's disappointing and I resort to pulling out a spoon like my Dad used to and eat the rest

Tennis with girlfriends on clay courts

No comments:

Contributors

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan