Slider

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas or balmy sandy beaches. It is so bitter cold here this week, couldn't a little of that white stuff fall? There was a water main break this morning in the lower county, up to 96" of water was flowing down the street, school was closed early and they are hoping to restore water pressure by Christmas. We were not affected much, besides school out early. M & S were supposed to make Gingerbread houses at school. Instead we got to bring the mess home and had a great time adding to our village. The news is reporting that it was due to the frigid temperatures. Of course the humidity doesn't help during the winter either. Could you Utahan's send us a little snow for the week of Christmas? or send me to Hawaii. I could lay on the beach, with the sand between my toes for the week, maybe next year thanks to Obama.



1 comment:

Megan Hauze said...

I saw the water line break on the news yesterday, how crazy. K your baby counter is making me nervous, "you" and possibly "we" don't have very long to go. I would be happy to send some snow. Yesterday it took Mom and I 50min. to make a 25min. drive to the Dr. because of all the delightful snow and crazy Utah drivers. I miss you all and wish I was there or you were here. Love ya!!!!

Contributors

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan