Slider

Chopped

Friday, August 21, 2009

She took the plunge. After having hair dilemmas for over a year S finally decided to have her hair cut. She was complaining yesterday about it being, "SOOOO HOT!" I responded with, "let's go get it cut." She looked at me like I was joking. "Ok", and off we went to the salon.





It was comical watching S walk around all yesterday flicking her head around and running her fingers through the hair. Last night she said washing it, "was so weird. I didn't know where to put the conditioner."
A little girl is going to appreciate that lock of love.

1 comment:

Nancy Martin said...

Wow! I can't believe she did it! I guess it had to happen some time, right? She looks great with it that length and I'm sure it's much easier to wash, dry, and brush!

Contributors

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan