Hanging her head out the window any chance she can get
The minute we start a ride, "mom, can I roll down the window??'
The triple threat
These three are cuties and best friends and are so sad to be split up this year due to an Embassy transfer :(
Jo hard at work display her passion project
and wacky hair day at school
I've never purchased a yearbook before but ended up ordering one this year
Best money I've ever spent
Little one can be found looking at it almost daily
Girls afternoon out to catch Aladdin
Calico Critters and my little
She is the best imaginative player
And that's a wrap
Jo finishing up 4th grade and onto being the big kid of elementary
And just like that we finished up school
packed our bags and headed out onto our greatest family adventure yet...


















No comments:
Post a Comment