Slider

Another trip!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I was a widow this past week, it has been happening more lately so I decided to take a trip. I talked to Nancy Martin and she was kind enough to let my kids and I crash and her place for a few days. It worked out great for both of us, her husband was also out of town. On the way to their house that kids and I stopped in Philadelphia. We were able to see Constitution Hall and the Liberty Bell. I don't think the kids realized what they were seeing but it was fun for me to see again.
The kids played together the whole trip and enjoyed seeing each other again. We also went to a fun playground, and outlet mall (as well as that can be done with 7 kids in tow).

View of Independence Hall







Girls at the Liberty Bell


Backyard sprinkler fun
Awesome park near the Martin's home

2 comments:

Bry n Dani Family said...

Wow, Meredith. You are ambitious to take your girls on a field trip a week. I am dedicated to getting out of my house once a week-for groceries. I try to take them to a park too, if I can stand the heat. I am so impressed you take them to all these neat places. I'll have to do better. Your girls are so beautiful. Rob's going to need a pretty big stick when they get older!

Holman Girls said...

I am making the most of this summer! I am sure next summer will take on a whole new meaning with a 6 month old in tow :)

Contributors

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan