Here is a ultrasound pic of our little peanut. My due date is January 30th. Thanks to scheduled c-sections I am probably going to be delivering around Jan. 23rd?? Madison and Samantha are excited to be sharing their birthday month with their new brother or sister. Here are some funny comments the girls have shared about their new sibling:Aubrey: Mom, your tummy is getting really big!
Madison: When the baby is crying at night I will go and check on it. (I am holding her to that one)
Samantha: I am the oldest so I get to help the most with the baby.
All three girls: I wish the baby could be born today. I hope the baby is a boy.
I am happy to be having a baby and Rob is requesting it be born with 10 fingers/toes. We will see if we all get our wish.
I am twelve weeks today! Yahh, hopefully past the first trimester sickness/tiredneess/yuckyness
3 comments:
Congratulations Holman Family! That is so awesome. Our family has been praying for you that everything will go well. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help out. We would love to come down and see you soon.
Hi, Meredith and Rob!! Congrats on the pending addition to your family. What delightful news! Hugs to the girls...we miss you all!
Hey Meredith (and Rob and Samantha, Madison, and Aubree)! Congratulations on the new baby. I hope you are feeling well and that everything else is going good for your family (it looks like it from the pictures). I saw a link to your blog on April's blog, and I am so glad to have gotten in touch with you guys again (or should I say ya'll - since we're in Texas now). :o) The girls are so BIG! I can't believe that Aubree is a Sunbeam now (if we were all still in Fresno, I'd probably be her teacher right now, since I was the permanent Van Ness Ward Sunbeam and/or Nursery teacher :o) - which, after 5 years with the calling, is something I do really miss sometimes, believe it or not!)
Post a Comment