Slider

Dirty Diapers and all the good stuff in between!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Jocelyn celebrated her two month birthday yesterday. I want to say time flies and at moments it does. Yesterday she went through 4 outfits, maybe it's time to move up a diaper size. She was up a lot last night. Screamed from our front door to Aubrey's gymnastics (20 mins.) today, she was just hungry. I feel like screaming to when I don't get feed when I want it. Experienced her first ear infection last week, thankfully has since cleared up. During these moments time does not go so quickly.


Girls are loving life with a little baby sister. Samantha has become very attached to little J. She will gladly walk her in the evenings while I prepare dinner and will even forgo playing with other sisters to watch J. I hope that her love for her little sister continues through the terrible two's when J is devouring her homework or "playing" with her American Girl doll.


Spring weather is keeping Rob busy in the yard. He hauled in 2 yards of topsoil and 1 yard of cow manure into the garden. We should have some robust tomato plants this year. I am looking forward to spring break. No schedules and Rob's parents are in town. His mom loves to hold babies, it might give me a few minutes to tend to my neglected garden/flowers.

2 comments:

Nancy Martin said...

Jocelyn looks a lot like Rob in the picture with Samantha. She definitely has her own look though. Is Aubrey riding her bike with no training wheels? I couldn't see any in this picture. Makelle needs to lose hers this spring.

Holman Girls said...

My one claim in children is Sam. The rest have the Holman look. Good thing Rob's sisters are all beautiful.
Yep, no training wheels. You know the Holmans, age 4 and they are off!

Contributors

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan