On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
lights hanging from the ceiling

My electrician was awesome enough to work a holiday and install my new lighting fixtures on Chrismas Eve, while I went on a bike ride :O
6 recessed can lights, we bought the combo pack from Home Depot to save some $
and I found three pendant lights from Home Depot
I love them, so happy to have found lights in stock that I love, more $ saved

We had originally budgeted $1000 for lighting, right now we are at $229!
AWESOME,
still need track lighting for under and above the cabinets
estimate of around $300
Saving money in lighting to move to another pot that is bound to cost more
lights hanging from the ceiling

My electrician was awesome enough to work a holiday and install my new lighting fixtures on Chrismas Eve, while I went on a bike ride :O
6 recessed can lights, we bought the combo pack from Home Depot to save some $
and I found three pendant lights from Home Depot
I love them, so happy to have found lights in stock that I love, more $ saved

We had originally budgeted $1000 for lighting, right now we are at $229!
AWESOME,
still need track lighting for under and above the cabinets
estimate of around $300
Saving money in lighting to move to another pot that is bound to cost more
No comments:
Post a Comment