Things have been a little wild and crazy around here,
the typical awesome Christmas stuff that fills every evening
the typical awesome Christmas stuff that fills every evening
of the month
Rob and I thought we would add a little more craziness and
Rob and I thought we would add a little more craziness and
bought each other an early Christmas present...
we have begun our kitchen remodel
AWESOME
Last week the new appliances arrived, stainless steel and beautiful
This week was a lot of dirt and dust as we knocked out the soffit above out kitchen cupboards and pulled down the wallpaper, why didn't I do that four years ago?
I just mopped down the floors in time for a Christmas party at the home tomorrow
Hope no one minds a little remodel
we have begun our kitchen remodel
AWESOME
Last week the new appliances arrived, stainless steel and beautiful
This week was a lot of dirt and dust as we knocked out the soffit above out kitchen cupboards and pulled down the wallpaper, why didn't I do that four years ago?
I just mopped down the floors in time for a Christmas party at the home tomorrow
Hope no one minds a little remodel



2 comments:
wow!!! enjoy that HUGE fridge. Maybe i will need to come visit when it is all done for a little re-decorating.
I should let Rob know that $300 needs to be included in the budget for an airline ticket :)
Post a Comment